Impeccable Customer Service Tip #67
Show your customers that you trust them and they will begin to trust you. Too many customer “Policies” have been written based on the 1% who may take advantage of your company’s good nature. It’s not wise to distrust and “punish” the other 99%.
Your thoughts? (Look for “Leave a Reply” below, or click here)
© Copyright 2012 to Present – Driven To Excel, Inc. All Rights Reserved.